Hello! My name is Korisma Grant and I am a Licensed Master Social Worker. I earned my Master of Social Work degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI with a concentration in Interpersonal Practice: Mental Health, and a minor in Management of Human Services.
I also have continued my clinical training as a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) with ongoing education in Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB).
What is the therapeutic alliance?
The therapeutic alliance is one of the most powerful factors in emotional and psychological healing. I believe this starts with trust. When we trust another person, learning arises and helps the brain to grow and change towards an integrated state.
My goal with SafePointe is to create a community of integrity, honesty, empowerment, and most importantly, safety. I want everyone who walks through the door to feel seen and heard.
In understanding that each client is different, I collaborate with you to ensure your course is tailored to your unique needs. I utilize an array of therapeutic models including, but not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Psychodynamic Theory
- Somatic-based Interventions
What does my resume look like?
Licensures & Certifications
- License Master of Social Work (LMSW), State of Michigan, 6801105909
- National Provider Identifier (NPI), 1689103202
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Continuing education in Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
Want to reach out?
I am so excited to meet all of you! Please contact me with any questions or to book an appointment.